The holiday season is officially in full swing…and it’s a time when we all aspire to look our very best. However, if the holidays prove anything, it’s that no matter how hard you try, there just aren’t enough hours in the day to go for that cosmetic enhancement you’ve been putting off.
From gift shopping to preparing a delicious family dinner, little to no time is left to squeeze in some much-needed pampering. If these obligations weren’t enough, in the spirit of the season you’re sure to want to spend every moment that you’re not in some endless checkout line or in front of a piping hot stove with the people who make life that much more satisfying.
And while it can be a great time to enjoy food, family, and football, all of us know that it can also be a very stressful time of year.
A number of things can go wrong:
- You could burn the turkey;
- Your football team could lose;
- Your family could overstay their welcome.
While we can’t prevent these common holiday problems, we can prevent the frown lines that result. In fact, we can give your face a rejuvenated look with the help of injectable fillers.
Following are come of our most popular options.
- Juvederm instantly restores your skin’s natural volume and smooths away facial wrinkles. Depending on the area treated, your skin, and the technique, Juvederm will last 4 to 6 months.
- Restylane is a long-lasting cosmetic dermal filler that lifts and adds fullness to the areas being treated with long-lasting results.
- Radiesse is a volumizing filler that provides structure and stimulates your own natural collagen growth. Radiesse has the potential to last for years (most see results lasting 1-7 years), and it can be used in virtually any area that you may want to decrease wrinkling.
(Note: It’s best to get your facial fillers at least a week or two before any important event in order to give the results plenty of time to make their debut.)
So relax…we have options available that will help you to look your best in picture after picture – memory after memory – with minimal cosmetic enhancement. To avoid downtime and continue spreading that holiday cheer, dermal filler injections are a great non-invasive way to freshen up for the holidays.
This holiday season, opt for more time with family and less time worrying about facial creases, laugh lines, wrinkles, and any other effects of excess sun or aging that may detract from the smiles to which loved ones look for joy and inspiration.